Friday, February 10, 2006

3 Hours to Go!

So little time left... is everyone else getting excited? I work tonight at my second job, so I made sure my yarn & needle were loaded into my car this morning, ready so I can knit when I don't have customers!

I thought I'd introduce myself... My name is Jana, I'm 25 years old and I live in Indiana. This is my first major knitting project, and once I finish, it will be my first completed knitting project! I plan to knit a shawl. We'll see how it goes. :)

I'm also joining the Crochet Olympics, I think I'm going to crochet a baby blanket. I've been crocheting here and there for a couple of years... still at a beginners level though. I started learning to knit a few weeks after Christmas.

Anyway, I'm happy to be a part of "Team Hooker" *still loving the name* Good luck everyone on your projects!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

What's your project, Jana?

8:27 AM  
Blogger Norah said...

Ooh, you're doing 2 projects too...how cool!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home