Wednesday, February 22, 2006

French Market Bag...update!

Hi everyone! I am still around and working towards my goal...if it will be reached is anyones guess! My computer hard drive crashed once again, and of course I lost everything....luckily I had made a back-up of the imporant things (i.e. Crochet and knitting favoritse, links and patterns) a few days before!

I am probably about 60% done with the bag - I have the bottom and 5 of my intended 12 inches done on the sides! I am going to dedicate the next two night to knitting before heading back to my crochet project which is about 75% done...typical me in leaving it for the last minute!!

Here is the colorway from the side and the bottom of the bag:

3 Comments:

Blogger Norah said...

Wow, I love the colors! Is this going to be felted?

10:27 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

The color is stunning! Great choice -- and I really like the shape of the pattern, too.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Yes, the bag is going to be felted! I have a vague image in my mind of what I hope it turns out like.....my past history of felting has not been that successful, so I can only hope for the best!

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home