Monday, February 20, 2006

This is all I've got so far...

I haven't made very good progress on my sweater, though no one's fault but my own. See?



It's just a scan, and doesn't show the color correctly (it's more purple). It also doesn't show the whole thing, just as much as I could fit in the scanner. But it does show how uneven my stitches look. I'm not making gauge either, but it will be the size I want it to be. I just don't like going down more than 2 needle sizes and having to dig into each stitch.

I know I probably won't get this done by Saturday, especially since I'm also crocheting, but I'm not going to give up. I might get one side done, anyway. I won't have met my goal, but will have done something, and it's better than just quitting, I think, especially since I do want to make this sweater!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home