Saturday, February 18, 2006

Dibs is Done!

Presenting my Knitting Olympics project Dibs on Ribs. I love how she turned out.

The Front...

Dibs_on_ribs_1

The Back...

Dibs_on_ribs_2

On me...

Dinsonribsback

It was early this morning. I wasn't ready to do some real shots since I spent a lot of last night finishing her. Maybe later.

Here are the Stats...

Pattern: Dibs on Ribs designed by Colleen Davis from the subscriber only section of Interweave Knits

Size: Medium 40"

Needles: Size 9 Clover straights and size 9 Addi Turbo 32" circulars

Yarn: Noro Kureyon #157, about 8 and a half skeins

Skills I learned or Improved: Provisional cast on, short row shaping , seaming, steam blocking, and color sequence matching of yarn

Yet since I'm a dual "yarn-lete" the Olympics are only halfway over. I have a Crocheting Olympics project to begin, but for today, I will take a break and relax.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim Werker said...

Vera! It's absolutely stunning. And you knit her in one week! You are a rock star.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Norah said...

Vera, it's gorgeous!! And you are such a fast knitter! Amazing!! (Sorry about all the exclamation points, but I'm extremely impressed.)

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home