Friday, February 17, 2006

Nearly Done!

(x-posted to my blog)

Dibs6

I completed the front yoke and sleeves, steam blocked them, and seamed them at the top. My next step is to knit the rib triangles at the ends of the sleeves, sew the underarm seams and crochet the edging around the neckline.

This has been a fun knit! The pattern is well written, the construction is cool and the rib triangles are interesing to make. I'm not afraid of short row shaping any more, and my seaming skills have improved.

I've tried it on and she fits too. Hurray!

I should finish her this weekend with plenty of time left to make the Romantic Cardigan for the Crocheting Olympics.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I'm so impressed... it's gorgeous.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Kim Werker said...

It's so beautiful. You'll model it for us when you're done, right?

1:06 PM  
Blogger Vera said...

I will model her. Perhaps I will wait until the last day of the Olympics as part my closing ceremonies.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home