Tuesday, February 14, 2006

This Baby's Got Back!

I've completed the back yoke and back sleeve portion of Dibs.

Dibs5

She's coming along nicely, and has been a fun knit. The next step is to cast on for the front portion of the sleeves, pick up stitches on the front and work the sleeves and neckline from there.

I'll start on the front today, and try to get to the point where I divide for the neckline, then go back to the Romantic Cardigan. I tried again with a bigger hook, but the neckline is still not as big as it needs to be, so I will take a page from Bron and add 24 chains to the foundation. I think once I get start on the Cardi, I can rock and roll with it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim Werker said...

You're on fire! Dibs looks fabulous.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Norah said...

Wow! Excellent.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home