Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sunday Progress

Dibs is coming along.

Here's the lower front...




I like how the colors came together. All that tedious pre-Olympics color sequence matching paid off.

Here's the back.



I'm currently working on the back yoke and sleeves. Lots of stitches, and I'm back to work tomorrow, so my progress will slow down. I wanted to get as much done this weekend as I could.

So far, it's been a good knit

I started my Romantic Cardi last night, but the gauge is off--even though I got gauge on my swatch.

I will restart it with a larger hook.

4 Comments:

Blogger Norah said...

Wow. That's beautiful.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Kim Werker said...

Vera, this is shaping up to be stunning!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

That's stunning! And I'm once again impressed that you're doing a crochet project also!

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home