Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Setting my jaw and bending into the wind.

Forecast, Day 12Well, kids, the jury's out on whether I'll be able to finish this sucker in time. I'm guardedly optimistic. As you can see, I've put the sleeve stiches on holders, so my progress has definitely picked up a bit. I have a couple more hours to go until I begin the ribbing; then my pace should really quicken. Any hopes I'd had in the beginning that I would surpass my goal of just finishing the body have been smacked back down to reality. I'm going to have to set aside a lot of time for knitting in the next few days...

[x-posted all over the place]

1 Comments:

Blogger Norah said...

Oooohhhhh....I love that. Beautiful pattern, and the yarn really shows the stitch definition.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home