Saturday, February 25, 2006

Wow, armhole shaping!

(Cross-posted to my blog ).

It's been so much fun looking at everyone's Olympics projects! Congratulations to those who have finished or are finishing by tomorrow!!

I decided to work on my knitted sweater awhile because I had another problem with the crocheted one. I now have 15 inches completed on the knitted sweater back, and have gotten past the part where I bind off for the armholes. I realized this is the farthest I've got on a knitted sweater in about 4 years.

Even though I know I'm not going to finish either sweater by tomorrow, I do feel good about my progress on this knitted one. I'm going to keep on with both sweaters after tomorrow and now have a goal of March 31 for finishing them. I'm on the Yahoo Crochetolympics list that was started by Sara. Anyway, after the Olympics, the list will be converted to a challenge group where we work on finishing our choice of items (knitted and crocheted) by the end of each month. This is cool for people like me who tend to get bored and put things down--I'll have incentive to finish things so I won't have to keep putting the same project on the list month after month.

As soon as I get a photo of my knitting, I'll post it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Norah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home