Saturday, February 25, 2006

Olympic Socks Complete

I have crossed the finish line and my Olympic socks are DONE!!! YEAHHHH! Gotta busy day today with the grandkids' baptism this afternoon but I HAD to get this posted. I go back on my threat to wear my new Jersey to the church but you're damn tootin' I WILL be wearing my new socks! I am so happy with myself to not only completing the socks, but completing them on time!!!
Special thanks to Yarn Harlot for challenging us with the Knitting Olympics :)
Here's the pics.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Congratulations! A gold medal to you. Well deserved.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Norah said...

Woohoo!!! Congratulations!! Awesome socks!!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Vera said...

Great job!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Lyz said...

Thanks for the Congrats and the compliments. I wore them today and they are *wonderful* I cast on a pair of the same but in a different colour for my Husby tonight! Yes I am addicted!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home