Saturday, February 25, 2006

Olympic Gold!!!

(Reposted from my blog)

Wheee-haw! Another knitting olympics gold for Team Canada / Team Hooker! I finished my Canada sweater! (Seams sewn, ends woven in and everything.) I can't believe I actually knit a *whole* sweater during the olympics. :) Here's pictures:

Canada Sweater Canada Sweater

(Yep, that second one is a crappy auto-timer photo taken after midnight. There's even a few flash-bulb pixies come to admire the sweater. I'll get better photos on my blog one day...)

3 Comments:

Blogger Norah said...

You did an awesome job on this sweater and it looks great on you.

5:29 PM  
Blogger noricum said...

Thanks!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Kim Werker said...

Woo hoo! It's awesome, and it looks great on you! Now, let's hope your allergic reaction was to the needles, or something, so you'll be able to wear the sweater lots...

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home